Why Choose Banxso for CFD Trading?
What is CFD trading?
A CFD (Contract for Difference) refers to an arrangement in the trading of financial derivatives in which the difference between the opening and closing prices of the assets is settled with cash. There is no involvement of delivery of securities or commodities in CFD trading. In CFD trading, the buyer has to pay the difference in the price of the current value of the assets and the value of the assets at the time of contracting to the seller. CFDs provide investors and traders with the opportunity of extracting profits from price fluctuation without entering into any ownership of the assets.
What are the benefits of CFDs?
Trading in CFDs is highly beneficial. The perks of CFD trading are mentioned below:
- International market access from the same platform: Investors can reach out to CFD brokers to engage in CFD trading at the major markets of the world 24×7 without switching from one platform to another.
- High leverage: CFD trading has higher leverage than trading in traditional assets. In the CFD market, the leverage varies between 30:1 and 2:1 with low margin requirements.
- No need for day trading: While traditional markets require a minimum level of capital for day trading, CFD markets do not impose such obligations. Traders may open an account with only $1000 to conduct CFD trading at their convenience.
- There are no shorting rules: While most markets disallow shorting and borrowing of stock, CFD markets do not. The traders can short the CFD instruments at any time without dealing with borrowing costs as the traders don’t own the underlying assets.
What markets can I trade with CFDs?
CFD is a derivative product that allows traders to speculate on different financial markets, including commodities, indices, forex, and shares.
How do I trade CFDs?
Follow the steps below to engage in CFD trading:
- Select a market to employ the technical and fundamental analysis and research and start trading.
- Click on either the “buy” or the “sell” button to place the CFD trade order based on the asset’s price.
- Select the number of CFDs to be traded
- Set a stop loss to close the trading position automatically when the asset price becomes unfavorable for trading
- Monitor the trade in real-time and close it after making a profit/loss on the asset.
- Exit the trade by clicking on the “Close” button.
Why trade CFDs with Banxso?
While most of the CFD trading platforms in the industry charge an exorbitant commission fee, Banxso offers commission-free CFD trading. Sign up with Banxso for the reasons listed below:
- Trading at Banxso is completely safe and secure. The platform does not charge commission fees, service fees, or any hidden fees for trading in CFDs and other financial instruments.
- Banxso furnishes the traders with personal trading analysts who provide guidance and advice to the tailors.
- The platform offers a host of advanced tools for the technical analysis of asset prices to enable profitable trading.
- The trading algorithms of Banxso are powered by advanced technology that helps with price predictions and ensures substantial gains.
Now that you are well acquainted with the techniques and benefits of CFD trading, then it is time to sign up with the platform of Banxso today. Take note of the trading risks and invest an amount that you can afford to lose to prevent bankruptcy during trading. Gain access to the global markets and rake in rich profits by trading in CFDs and other assets. Do not forget to monitor the market trends and prices closely to stay financially secure.